Inspired by Connect-the-dots (or dot-to-dot, as you might call it), One Line Coloring has players drawing objects line-by-line, slowly transforming them from a series of dots to a living, breathing animation. Some objects are instantly recognisable, but others will have you second-guessing as you slowly fill in each section.
Apparently, each model you fill in is actually part of a bigger picture; the ultimate goal is to uncover all of the different shapes, completing each of these dioramas. As you can tell from the trailer above, everything about it just oozes relaxation. Here are some key features:
ONE LINE COLORING OFFERS:
– Over 100 carefully designed models to uncover and collect
– 6 unique themes to showcase completed models
– Playful scenes presented as dioramas for players to create
-Pastel, eye-catching visuals to relax our mind
– Engaging dot connecting mechanics to spice up the gameplay
– Fresh twist to a classic, dot-to-dot games
– Creative puzzles easy for children, engaging for adults
The game launches on Nintendo Switch on 21st August and will be priced at $6.99.
Are you liking what you see? Do you like playing puzzle games on Switch? Let us know in the comments.
- Feature: Best Nintendo Switch Puzzle Games
Send your news and stories to us firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and WhatsApp: +447747873668.
Before you go...
Democratic norms are being stress-tested all over the world, and the past few years have thrown up all kinds of questions we didn't know needed clarifying – how long is too long for a parliamentary prorogation? How far should politicians be allowed to intervene in court cases? To monitor these issues as closely as we have in the past we need your support, so please consider donating to The Climax News Room.