We have 16 games ready to enjoy in Week 12 of the 2020 NFL season.
A full slate of games can be wagered on in the NFL during Thanksgiving week.
We have entered the final week of November in the 2020 NFL season. As the weather starts to turn, playoff dreams are about to be realized. Similarly, teams who have not played well this fall will have to get ready for next year then. This week gives us five nationally televised games because of the Thanksgiving holiday. Here are the point spreads. Odds are from Odds Shark.
NFL Week 12 point spreads
Thursday, Nov. 26 (12:30 p.m. ET)
- Houston Texans (-2.5) at Detroit Lions
Thursday, Nov. 26 (4:30 p.m. ET)
- Washington Football Team at Dallas Cowboys (-1)
Thursday, Nov. 26 (8:20 p.m. ET)
- Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers (-2.5)
Sunday, Nov. 29 (1:00 p.m. ET)
- Carolina Panthers at Minnesota Vikings (-4)
- Tennessee Titans at Indianapolis Colts (-4)
- Arizona Cardinals (-2) at New England Patriots
- Cleveland Browns (-6) at Jacksonville Jaguars
- Miami Dolphins (-7) at New York Jets
- Las Vegas Raiders at Atlanta Falcons (-1)
- New York Giants at Cincinnati Bengals (-2.5)
- Los Angeles Chargers at Buffalo Bills (-5.5)
Sunday, Nov. 29 (4:05 p.m. ET)
- San Francisco 49ers at Los Angeles Rams (-7)
- New Orleans Saints (-6) at Denver Broncos
Sunday, Nov. 29 (4:25 p.m. ET)
- Kansas City Chiefs (-2.5) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Sunday, Nov. 29 (8:20 p.m. ET)
- Chicago Bears at Green Bay Packers (-7.5)
Monday, Nov. 30 (8:20 p.m. ET)
- Seattle Seahawks (-4.5) at Philadelphia Eagles
Thanksgiving starts with Detroit Lions hosting the Houston Texans. Detroit will be getting 2.5 points. The second game of the holiday is the Washington Football Team at the Dallas Cowboys with “America’s Team” laying a single point. As for the nightcap, the Pittsburgh Steelers will be laying 2.5 points vs. their arch rival in the Baltimore Ravens in prime time.
Sunday Night Football features a pair of bitter NFC North rivals, as the Green Bay Packers will host the Chicago Bears. Despite a tough loss on the road this past week to the Indianapolis Colts, Green Bay is laying 7.5 points to a Bears team that had an absolutely miserable November. A win for Green Bay should put the Packers firmly in the driver’s seat to win the division in 2020.
Monday Night Football may feature a pair of NFC playoff teams, as the Philadelphia Eagles will be getting 4.5 points at home from the visiting Seattle Seahawks. While Seattle could be one of three NFC West teams to qualify this year, the only way the Eagles are getting in this season is as champion of the lowly NFC East division. Something has to give that truly pitiful division.
What NFL games will be wagering on in Week 12 with so many to choose from?
Send your news and stories to us firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and WhatsApp: +447747873668.
Before you go...
Democratic norms are being stress-tested all over the world, and the past few years have thrown up all kinds of questions we didn't know needed clarifying – how long is too long for a parliamentary prorogation? How far should politicians be allowed to intervene in court cases? To monitor these issues as closely as we have in the past we need your support, so please consider donating to The Climax News Room.