Tensions are high between Nikki Bella and her brother, JJ Garcia, after an argument about politics on the Nov. 19 episode of ‘Total Bellas.’
Nikki Bella and her younger brother, JJ Garcia, are feuding on Total Bellas. Previews for the show’s Nov. 19 episode show Nikki complaining about a fight she had with JJ about politics. She admitted to being “disgusted” by him because of the argument. However, this was not the first sign of tension between the two.
During the show’s last season, Nikki and her sister, Brie Bella, reconnected with their estranged father, Jon Garcia. Jon was not around for most of Nikki, Brie and JJ’s childhoods, and JJ took issue with his sisters’ decision to let their dad back into their lives. This drama has spilled into the show’s current season, as well. Ahead of this week’s episode, here’s more to know about JJ:
1. He’s married. JJ married Lauren Garcia, who runs the popular blog What Lola Likes, in 2011. On Total Bellas, the two have shared some of their struggles throughout marriage, and even attending a counseling session during one episode.
2. He’s a dad. Together, JJ and Lauren have two daughters, Vivienne, 4, and Alice, 2. The family lives in Arizona.
3. What does he do for a living? JJ is currently a regular cast member on Total Bellas. He made his reality television debut on season one of Total Divas, and appeared on various episodes of the series. JJ’s linked in also states that he still works for his mom, Kathy Colace’s, recruiting company, JBN & Associates, which Kathy founded in 1999. In Jan. 2020, he launched his own company, Traverse Digital Media, which helps companies with brand exposure.
4. What’s his real name? JJ was born as Jonathan Edward Garcia Jr. His parents, Kathy and Jon, were together for 15 years before splitting up. Nikki has described Kathy and Jon’s relationship as “toxic,” and JJ remains estranged from Jon.
5. He has a stepfather. Kathy got re-married to John Laurinaitis, a retired wrestler who works as a producer for the WWE, in 2016. John has a close relationship with JJ, as well as Nikki and Brie
Send your news and stories to us email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and WhatsApp: +447747873668.
Before you go...
Democratic norms are being stress-tested all over the world, and the past few years have thrown up all kinds of questions we didn't know needed clarifying – how long is too long for a parliamentary prorogation? How far should politicians be allowed to intervene in court cases? To monitor these issues as closely as we have in the past we need your support, so please consider donating to The Climax News Room.