Picked by Macworld’s Editors
Top Deals On Great Products
Picked by Techconnect’s Editors
iPhone 12: Complete coverage
iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini: Six ways…
iPhone 12 Pro: Everything you need to…
Where to buy the iPhone 12 or iPhone 12…
5G FAQ: What is 5G and what does it…
Apple’s new iPhone pricing seems…
The iPhone 12 is finally here! We’ll talk about Apple’s new smartphone and its features, specifications, prices, and more in this episode of the Macworld Podcast.
This is episode 717 with Jason Cross, Michael Simon, and Roman Loyola.
Listen to episode 717
For the lowdown on what we talked about on the show, read the articles below.
iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini: Six ways they’re more ‘Pro’ than you think
- iPhone 12 Pro: The six most important things you need to know
- 5G FAQ: What is 5G and what does it mean for the iPhone?
- Apple’s new iPhone pricing seems purposefully designed to be as confusing as possible
- Apple now sells a 20W USB-C power adapter for the reasonable price of $19
- iPhone 12: MagSafe enables a whole new charging and accessory ecosystem
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 mini announcement: Top features in 6 minutes (video)
- iPhone 12 Pro: Top camera features detailed (video)
How to subscribe to the Macworld Podcast
You can subscribe to the Macworld Podcast—or leave us a review!—right here in the Podcasts app. Or you can point your favorite podcast-savvy RSS reader at:
The Macworld Podcast is also available on Spotify.
To find previous episodes, visit Macworld’s podcast page or our home on Soundcloud.
Note: When you purchase something after clicking links in our articles, we may earn a small commission. Read our affiliate link policy for more details.
- Consumer Electronics
- iPhone 12
Send your news and stories to us email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and WhatsApp: +447747873668.
Before you go...
Democratic norms are being stress-tested all over the world, and the past few years have thrown up all kinds of questions we didn't know needed clarifying – how long is too long for a parliamentary prorogation? How far should politicians be allowed to intervene in court cases? To monitor these issues as closely as we have in the past we need your support, so please consider donating to The Climax News Room.