|Sprouts Alive||Micro – Greens Alfalfa||100 g||0 69022 10030 3||All best before dates up to and including BBOCT13|
|Sunsprout||Micro – Greens Alfalfa||100 g||0 57621 13511 6||All best before dates up to and including BBOCT13|
The CFIA is verifying that the industry is removing the recalled products from the marketplace. It also advises:
- If you think you might be sick from consuming a recalled product, consult your doctor.
- Check to see if you have the recalled products in your home or establishment.
- Recalled products should be thrown out or returned to the location where they were purchased.
Food contaminated with Salmonella may not look or smell spoiled but can still make you sick. Young children, pregnant women, the elderly, and people with weakened immune systems may contract serious and sometimes deadly infections. Healthy people may experience short-term symptoms such as fever, headache, vomiting, nausea, abdominal cramps, and diarrhea. Long-term complications may include severe arthritis.
- Learn more about the health risks
- Sign up for recall notifications by email and follow us on social media
- View our detailed explanation of the food safety investigation and recall process
- Report a food safety or labeling concern
(To sign up for a free subscription to Food Safety News, click here.)
Send your news and stories to us firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and WhatsApp: +447747873668.
Before you go...
Democratic norms are being stress-tested all over the world, and the past few years have thrown up all kinds of questions we didn't know needed clarifying – how long is too long for a parliamentary prorogation? How far should politicians be allowed to intervene in court cases? To monitor these issues as closely as we have in the past we need your support, so please consider donating to The Climax News Room.