The fallout from Capcom’s recent hack continues – we’re now seeing reports which appear to lay out the publisher’s release schedule for the next couple of years, and we have to admit, it reads like the most over-optimistic fan-made hoax we could think of.
According to the document, if it is indeed legit, we’ll be getting sequels or remakes to some of Capcom’s most beloved properties over the next few years – including some franchises many assumed were dead and buried.
Here’s the edited highlights, compiled by our pals over at Push Square:
- Resident Evil Outrage – Q4 2021
- Dragon’s Dogma 2 – Q2 2022
- Street Fighter 6 – Q3 2022
- Rockman (Mega Man in English) Match – Q3 2022
- Resident Evil 4 Remake – Q4 2022
- Onimusha New Work – Q4 2022
- Monster Hunter 6 – Q2 2023
- Biohazard Apocalypse – Q3 2023
- Super Street Fighter 6 – Q4 2023
- Final Fight Remake – Q2 2024
- Power Stone Remake – Q3 2024
- Ultra Street Fighter 6 – Q4 2024
- Captain Commando – Q4 2024
- Resident Evil Hank – Q4 2024
See anything you like there? Does the remake of one-time Nintendo exclusive Resident Evil 4 get you excited? Perhaps Monster Hunter 6 is more up your alley? Are you pleased that the leak hints that Capcom is finally, finally making a sequel to the awesome Dragon’s Dogma? Maybe you’re pinching yourself in disbelief that we’re actually getting a remake of the classic Dreamcast title Power Stone?
Of course, we wouldn’t imagine for a second that all of these games will be Switch-bound (if they’re happening at all), but there’s a good chance that at least some of them will hit Nintendo’s machine.
Let us know what you make of this list with a comment below.
[source resetera.com, via pushsquare.com]
HI! I AM DAVID BRAYZ!
I am a highly-skilled IT Specialist with over 12 years of experience in Web Design, Graphic Design, Web Blogging & ITL Management.