Scheduled to go live on December 10, Cyberpunk 2077 still has quite a few secrets. However, a partial list of achievements has surfaced online thanks to the GOG Galaxy app. Those who hate spoilers can relax because none of the main storyline achievements has been unveiled so far.
According to the aforementioned leak, Cyberpunk 2077 has a total of 45 achievements: one Platinum, one Gold, 17 Silver, and 26 Bronze. These are a few of the most interesting ones:
- Full Body Conversion: Install at least one implant in each system and body part.
- Autojock: Buy all vehicles available for purchase.
- Frequent Flyer: Find all fast travel dataterms.
- Gun Fu: Kill or incapacitate 3 enemies in quick succession with a revolver or pistol in close combat.
- Little Tokyo: Complete all gigs and NCPD Scanner Hustles in Heywood.
- Breathtaking: Collect all items that once belonged to Johnny Silverhand.
- True Warrior: Kill or incapacitate 100 enemies using melee weapons.
- Two Heads, One Bullet: Kill or incapacitate 2 enemies with the same sniper rifle shot.
- Legend of the Afterlife: Reach max Street Cred.
If everything goes according to the current schedule, Cyberpunk 2077 should hit Xbox One, PCs, and PlayStation 4 next month as mentioned earlier. Thankfully, the game will be available on Xbox Series X | S and PlayStation 5 via backward compatibility. In early 2021, full next-gen updates should arrive as well.
Top 10 Laptops
Multimedia, Budget Multimedia, Gaming, Budget Gaming, Lightweight Gaming, Business, Budget Office, Workstation, Subnotebooks, Ultrabooks, Chromebooks
under 300 USD/Euros, under 500 USD/Euros, 1.000 USD/Euros
Best Displays, for University Students
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck’s Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros
Codrut Nistor, 2020-11-14 (Update: 2020-11-14)
Send your news and stories to us firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and WhatsApp: +447747873668.
Before you go...
Democratic norms are being stress-tested all over the world, and the past few years have thrown up all kinds of questions we didn't know needed clarifying – how long is too long for a parliamentary prorogation? How far should politicians be allowed to intervene in court cases? To monitor these issues as closely as we have in the past we need your support, so please consider donating to The Climax News Room.