Updated 2 hours ago ·
Published on 10 Jun 2021 1:37PM ·
POLICE have detected fraud related to haj, umrah and haj by proxy packages for the 2021 season, which are being offered by travel agencies.
Bukit Aman Commercial CID director, Mohd Kamarudin Md Din, said that offers of such packages were dubious, due to the Covid-19 pandemic and the movement control order in place.
- One killed, another seriously injured after home-made bomb explodes
- Cops seeking female motorcyclist wearing pink wristband in Chemor
- Better domestic travel demand in April 2021
- PTPTN loan repayments deferred by 3 months
- Sabah Immigration cripples fake document syndicate
- MoH to improve Covid-19 assessment centre monitoring process
Sign up or sign in here to comment.
HI! I AM DAVID BRAYZ!
I am a highly-skilled IT Specialist with over 12 years of experience in Web Design, Graphic Design, Web Blogging & ITL Management.