Below are the full patch notes, courtesy of Nintendo’s support page:
Ver. 1.3.0 (Released July 2, 2020)
The software has been updated if you see “Ver. 1.3.0” in the upper-right corner of the title screen.
- General Updates
- Players can now wear a wet suit and go diving in the ocean.
- Players can now catch sea creatures while diving, which they can then donate to the museum.
- Players can now encounter new visiting characters somewhere on the island.
- Nook Miles can now be traded for new items.
- New seasonal items have been added to the Nook Shopping catalog, available for limited time only.
- Fixed the following issues:
- The names of several fish have been fixed in Korean and Simplified Chinese.
- Addressed issues to further ensure an enjoyable gaming experience.
Another update will follow this one early on in August. Specific details about the next update haven’t been shared just yet, so keep an eye out for more about this in the coming weeks.
Have you downloaded this new update yet? Leave a comment down below.
Send your news and stories to us email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and WhatsApp: +447747873668.
Before you go...
Democratic norms are being stress-tested all over the world, and the past few years have thrown up all kinds of questions we didn't know needed clarifying – how long is too long for a parliamentary prorogation? How far should politicians be allowed to intervene in court cases? To monitor these issues as closely as we have in the past we need your support, so please consider donating to The Climax News Room.